Returns In Store At Barnstaple Equestrian
Changed Your Mind - No Problem
We just love happy customers, so if you change your mind or picked the wrong size or colour - At our supervisors discretion, you can just return the item to us within 7 days of purchase for either an alternative or a full refund on all regular stock items.
- We DO NOT accept items if they have been used and are not in they their original packaging with tags on.
- PROOF OF PURCHASE is required
So sorry but we don’t accept returns on riding hats or items designed for direct skin or hair contact due to health and safety but we do offer a fitting service to ensure the correct item is purchased. If the item was a special order, we reserve the right to not accept a return.
Refunds or Returns can only be authorised by a Supervisor and will only be processed upon Acceptance and Written Proof that your Return or Refund can be processed.
Returning Damaged or Faulty Items
We do our best to make sure everything works perfectly, but if it doesn’t - we are here to help.
To start a Damaged or Faulty Item return,
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Confirming your order number or with proof of purchase
b. Providing a brief description of the issue
c. Attaching images.
2. Return the faulty item to us in store within 14 days of notifying us of the issue.
We then confirm receipt of your email and item.
Once we have all the information and the item we can then liaise with the supplier, please note there might be a slight delay whilst we liaise with our suppliers depending on the issue.
- Faulty within 30 days of receipt of your product; we will provide a full refund if the item is faulty.
- Faulty after 30 days and up to 6 months after receipt of your product; you will be offered a repair, replacement or partial refund depending on the product, usage and our manufacturers guarantees.
- Faulty after 6 months of receipt of your product – unfortunately we cannot refund, repair or replace any products after a period of 6 months and would refer you to the manufacturers guarantees.
Please note: WE DO NOT PROCESS REFUNDS OUTSIDE OF THESE TERMS
We reserve the rights for having minor differences in product colours and details. If you have any doubts regarding those details (also regarding embroidery orders), we advise you to contact our Customer Service Team before placing an order. Minor product detail differences and slight changes in colours do not justify a claim.
Made To Measure or Personalised Items
We secure orders with a 50% Deposit, you will be given an estimated date for delivery, should this need to be extended this will not entitle the Purchaser to a refund as long as the order is delivered within a reasonable time limit.
REFUNDS CANNOT BE ISSUED UNLESS WITH A SUPERVISOR PRESENT OR WITH WRITTEN CONFIRMATION that your refund has been accepted. If you are unable to provide written confirmation and there is no supervisor present YOU ARE WELCOME TO LEAVE YOUR ITEM IN STORE AND YOUR REFUND WILL THEN BE PROCESSED ONCE A SUPERVISOR IS AVAILABLE.
You will not be able to cancel an order that has been personalised. Items ordered in for you or free items will only be credited at the discretion of the Manager, unless faulty.