Returning Damaged or Faulty Items
We hope you will be happy with your purchases, however sometimes things don't quite go to plan. If you experience an issue with a product, don't worry we are here to help. Just follow these simple steps so that we can get to work with helping you.
Incorrect or damaged in transit items: must be notified within 24 hours of you receiving the item.
To start a Damaged or Faulty Item return
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org providing a brief description of the issue and attaching images.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your email within 24 hours and might well ask for additional information.
- Depending on the issue we may need to contact the supplier so please be aware there might be a slight delay whilst we liaise with them.
- We might need to ask for the item to come back to us for further investigation, in which case we will arrange a collection of your item by Royal Mail. IMPORTANT: We aim to resolve damaged or faulty products as soon as we can, but sometimes we have to return products to the manufacturer for their assessments and comments.
- When organising the collection we will ask
1. What date can we arrange the collection for
2. Will anyone be there or will it be left in a safe place?
3. Do you have a dog on site
- Royal Mail will bring the label along with them, you will just need to ensure it is appropriately wrapped and made available as per your instructions you have given us above.
- Packaging and Postage: Please package your item safely and securely and arrange the return to us via your selected courier or postal service, ensuring you have proof of purchase or tracking details. This will be refunded by us should the return be due to a damage or fault (please see our Terms).
- Enclose Your Original Order's Paperwork
- Send your item/s adequately packaged to:
Faults At Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies
Unit 6 & 7 Coxleigh Barton,
You might also need our email address and mobile number for your courier company
mobile: 07483 314250
- If your item is deemed faulty we have the following options available.
- Faulty within 30 days of receipt of your product: Depending on the issue we can offer either a repair, replacement or a full refund.
- Faulty after 30 days and up to 6 months after receipt of your product: Depending on the product, usage and our manufacturers guarantees we can offer a repair, replacement or partial refund
- Faulty after 6 months of receipt of your product: Unfortunately we cannot refund, repair or replace any products after a period of 6 months and would refer you to the manufacturers guarantees.
- Once we agree the best way forward we will then get you all sorted!
Please note you have 14 days from initiating a fault to then provide the necessarily information for us to progress the return or refund of the item. Should we not hear from you after the 14 days we will presume that the case had been concluded and that you no longer wish to return the item.Please note: WE DO NOT PROCESS REFUNDS OUTSIDE OF THESE TERMS We reserve the rights for having minor differences in product colours and details. If you have any doubts regarding those details (also regarding embroidery orders), we advise you to contact our Customer Service Team before placing an order. Minor product detail differences and slight changes in colours do not justify a claim. Please allow 30 working days (from receipt of the item back to us) for us to process your refund or to arrange a replacement. Returning Items In-Store Items purchased online can be returned in-store with a completed Returns Form (see above sections). The return will be processed as per our Online Returns Policy. No payment of refunds for online purchases can be processed in-store.