Wintec Front Half Riser Comfort Pad
Wintec Half Riser Pad Front
The Wintec Half Riser Comfort Pads are anatomically shaped and optimally designed to achieve lift and clearance at the front of the saddle when extra height is required. Unlike traditional riser pads this unique half pad design doesn’t provide unnecessary bulk underneath the rest of the saddle. The riser aids in improving saddle clearance, maximising the stability of the saddle and obtaining the correct balance.
- Correct the balance of your saddle
- Increase the clearance of your saddle
- Maximise your saddle’s stability
Half riser fitting instructions
- Carefully lie saddle upside down on a soft surface to avoid damage.
- Position the Wintec Half Riser Comfort Pad along the chamber of the saddle where the lift is required.
- Gently tuck the tabs into the chamber between the panel and the tree to secure it in place.
- The Wintec Half Riser Comfort Pad needs to extend beyond the saddle panel to eliminate any potential pressure points.
- When removing the Wintec Half Riser Comfort Pad from the chamber, always ensure that the tabs are released first before removing the pad itself.
NB. designed for saddles which do not feature the EASY-CHANGE® Fit Solution that enable balance adjustments to be made within the saddle panel.