Equilibrium FIELD RELIEF Midi Fly Mask With Ears
The Field Relief Midi fly mask with ears is a long-lasting and comfortable fly mask that offers excellent protection from flies and sun rays.
- Screens out over 70% of harmful UV rays
- Provides excellent clearance for eyes and eyelashes.
- Soft padding at the brow and noseband prevents rubbing.
- Adjustable fastenings under the cheeks and behind the ears ensure the perfect fit.
- Soft stretch binding to prevent flies and insects getting in underneath the mask
- Also available without ears
- New sizes and colours added for 2018
By sourcing quality fabrics, our Field Relief Midi Fly Mask with ears is long-lasting and carefully designed to fit a range of horses.
The Midi Fly Mask with ears is designed to be as comfortable as possible, as often fly masks are worn for large periods of the day. It also seemed fitting to ensure that the masks have UV protection as parts of the face are particularly susceptible to sunburn, even in darker horses.
The Midi Fly Mask with ears offers the eye, face and ear protection. The adjustable fastenings under the cheeks and behind the ears ensure the perfect fit and stop any nasty insects getting inside the mask. There is soft sponge padding on the nose and brow areas for comfort. Strategically placed darts ensure that the masks sits well clear of the eyes, eyelashes and face. The mesh provides and effective barrier from midges, mosquitoes and flies as well as up to 70% of the sun’s rays.Long lasting and easy to wash, the Field Relief Midi Fly Mask with ears comes in a variety of sizes to not only suit the tiniest of ponies and largest of horses. The Midi Fly Mask with ears also provides excellent visibility so is ideal for veterans, visually impaired and spooky horses! Also available
Pests Pests Flies
Your shopping cart is empty!