Sun-E-Down Straw Pellets Animal Bedding
A straw pellet ideal as animal bedding that expands and fluffs to provide a comfortable dry bed. Sustainably made from a genuine annual agricultural by-product but it also rots down significantly quicker than wood products, resulting in a smaller muck heap and providing a nitrogen rich compost. All bags my be recycled.
All products are made from the highest quality locally sourced straw, supporting British farmers. Sun-E-Down Straw Pellets is a purpose made horse bedding well known to racing yards, event riders, polo teams, equestrian venues and yards country wide.
- Super quick and easy to use.
- Available on a pallet and delivered straight to your door.
- Made from a straw crumble that fluffs, very absorbent and eliminates odour.
- Suited to all bedding systems, including deep littering, great on rubber matting.
- Very little bedding has to be removed each day.
- Waste bedding rots down to produce great compost.
- Provides more coverage than wood pellets because sun-e-bed weighs les
- Does not need watering
- Great for those with dust allergies
- Can provide a deep, secure and comfortable bed.